Talk

Advanced search

Cheap but stylish maternity clothes

(7 Posts)
beaufies Fri 06-Nov-09 22:11:12

I am wanting to get a few new maternity clothes to add to those I had last time (only 2008 so not too out of date hopefully). I want something stylish but as this will be my last pregnancy I don't want to spend alot as they won't get much use.

Can anyone suggest where to go for comfortable, stylish, flattering but affordable clothes...or am I asking too much ?

Thanks everso

minko Fri 06-Nov-09 22:17:42

Hennes or Next are good.

pinkmagic1 Fri 06-Nov-09 22:20:08

They had quite a large section in my local Asda last time I went.

Clure Sat 07-Nov-09 16:07:33

peacocks

somewhathorrified Sat 07-Nov-09 16:29:05

New look were Ok too.

rubyslippers Sat 07-Nov-09 16:31:08

River Island have a range

and ASOS

Next, New look and Hennes all have reasonable stuff

TBH i invested in a decent pair of maternity leggings, black trousers and jeans (blooming marvellous) and then bought a load of non maternity tunic tops, long cardies, and stuff one size bigger than usual

SweetApril Sat 07-Nov-09 16:41:12

I found H&M were great. Very stretchy tops and T-shirts so they lasted through the entire pregnancy and actually still look good even now. Reasonably priced too.

And I thought M&S jeans were fab - under bump ones with stretchy side panels. Oddly M&S trousers never normally fit me.

Mind you this was over three years ago so I expect there's lots more choice now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now