Talk

Advanced search

Am I the only one who doesn't...

(5 Posts)
justlookatthatbooty Fri 06-Nov-09 21:19:06

loose any weight whilst b-feeding?

STill can't get into any of my clothes, and DD is 3 months.

bah!

Elemental Fri 06-Nov-09 21:24:08

Nah, me too! DS is 7 and a half months now and my weight loss started well, but stopped about 2 months in. Very annoying, especially when you get people telling you about people they know who are skinnier than before pregnancy 6 months in.

LetThemEatCake Fri 06-Nov-09 21:46:02

I definitely find that mine drops off faster once I'm not bfing exclusively ... it's slow going before that, though.

momijigari Fri 06-Nov-09 23:48:15

It took me about a year, both times, though I put on a lot more weight with my pfb than I did with my psb. I bf'd until they were 14 months.

badietbuddy Fri 06-Nov-09 23:51:04

Nope. My ds is 17 months now and I have only just started to lose weightin the last few weeks now he's down to just one night feed. If its any consolation, I was the same with my dd. I stopped feeding her at 10 months and weight just dropped off me with no effort. It seems to be going the same way this time as well. From the people I've spoken to, I think a lot of people do find that they can't lose weight when bf.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now