Talk

Advanced search

dressing-up outfit for 2 year old girl

(6 Posts)
MamaGoblin Fri 06-Nov-09 19:53:13

I know it's a bit naff, but I'm looking for a princess dressing-up outfit for a two year old. DH's niece is really into princessy stuff and we'd like to get her something like that for her 2nd birthday. I can't find any good quality outfits that size. She's quite tall for her age, though.

We're going shopping tomorrow - has anyone seen anything good in high st stores? (M&S's princess dresses start at 3-4 years, btw.)

AnyFuleKno Fri 06-Nov-09 20:52:54

Sainsbo or Toys r Us would be my recommendation. Or the dreaded Disney Store if you're feeling flush wink

MamaGoblin Fri 06-Nov-09 21:04:34

Hadn't thought of ToysRUs - gah. Not my favourite place, but I bet they have something. Thanks!

nancy75 Fri 06-Nov-09 21:06:00

try disney, their sizes are really small, dd (4) has their minnie mouse dress in age 7-8, so they should have something small enough

LetThemEatCake Fri 06-Nov-09 21:07:43

bought my dd a load of dressing up costumes from ELC recently. They start at 3 years too, but it hasn't been a problem

AnyFuleKno Fri 06-Nov-09 21:10:20

Yes I was in toys r us today and they had loads of princessy dresses, I'm sure you'd find something good in there (not my fave place either - just went in to use the loo!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now