Talk

Advanced search

Maternity jeans advice pls

(8 Posts)
MummyElk Fri 06-Nov-09 16:05:05

Hi there
I've asked the lovely pg lot on my Due thread too but I just wondered what the masses said too...
I'm going to convince drag DH to the shops tomorrow to get some new maternity jeans - my old ones from last time were H&M and I thought would be ok...however they just keep falling off my bum and being generally annoying.
So, any advice for good mat jeans please? I'm 21wks and still more or less fit into some of my old pre-pg jeans but it's getting tight...not many more days/weeks left in them tbh..
I can do Gap/M&S
Next/Mamas&Papas/Mothercare
H&M/Zara/Topshop
depending on where I go.

LetThemEatCake Fri 06-Nov-09 16:30:11

I've lived in my Topshop mat jeans last 2 pregnancies ... but I also had a pair of JBrand Lovestory jeans (you can buy them from Mama La Mode with an MN discount I believe) for this last pregnancy - pricey but worth it if you hate the bum-slippage thing as they're cut higher at the back for no crack!!

and congrats!

clairesparkle Fri 06-Nov-09 19:04:48

I LOVED Seraphine jeans. A bit pricey but one pair was from ebay for next to nothing - I was really sad to have to stop wearing them, mmmmm so comfy!

BertieBotts Fri 06-Nov-09 19:07:40

H&M seem to have a much larger maternity range than other shops and their stuff is nice - neutral enough to blend with most other things but not just a sea of black and camel!

beaufies Fri 06-Nov-09 21:14:54

I had a few pairs of maternity jeans but found the most comfortable AND flattering were Next...

WowOoo Fri 06-Nov-09 21:19:49

I was given some from Mothercare and they were over the bump, went with everything and lasted til the end. Not the trendiest ones, nor would i have looked there myself but was pleasantly surprised.

Loved my Topshop ones too until they ripped at knees shock Topshop refunded and have some great basics -t-shirts and plain tops - that I'm still wearing.

Happy shopping and congrats!

MummyElk Sat 07-Nov-09 10:28:47

Thanks all!! Will have a snoop around now - all great suggestions. Topshop didn't really do mat stuff last time so it's nice to see new ranges
You lot are so lovely saying congratulations too smile I do love MN grin
<toddles off armed with DH's credit card>

Bambinoloveseggbirds Sat 07-Nov-09 10:36:49

I got M&S over the bump jeans which I practically lived in. I did buy some under the bump ones from new look too, but they fell down - luckily indoors blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now