Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

massive ask, but ... is anyone going to Bicester any time soon???

(18 Posts)
LetThemEatCake Thu 05-Nov-09 16:58:58

smile <<hopeful emoticon>>

BiscuitFace Thu 05-Nov-09 17:00:09

you need therapy, this much shopping is crazeed

cakeywakeywhizzbangmakey Thu 05-Nov-09 17:01:48

What do you need help with? <hesitant emoticon in wanting to find out more before committing to doing anything smile>

BiscuitFace Thu 05-Nov-09 17:02:23

enabler!

gunpowdertreacleandplot Thu 05-Nov-09 17:04:31

ooh I love Bicester grin

for that reason I am going to run away and hide now

<scuttles off>

cakeywakeywhizzbangmakey Thu 05-Nov-09 17:04:31

I looooove Bicester Shopping village - especially the Radley shop wink

LetThemEatCake Thu 05-Nov-09 17:05:01

cakeywakey ... dexter said on another thread that the DKNY cosy has been reduced to £69 ... I just bought it from my-wardrobe for more than twice that (the only purchase I have made of late, thanks very much Biscuit) and want to send it back and get the cheaper option.. can't make it up there myself (new baby etc etc) and just phoned and they won't send it out ... wondered if any lovely mumsnetter would be my personal shopper .. cheeky but much appreciated if so.

cakeywakeywhizzbangmakey Thu 05-Nov-09 17:07:37

Can you pay for it over the phone so that it just needs to be picked up? If you can, then I can easily swing by for you next Wednesday and get it couriered over to you smile

LetThemEatCake Thu 05-Nov-09 17:11:13

you're a gem but I just phoned them and they won't take phoned payments .. not 'insured' to do so apparently, which is also why they won't post items out.. sad

cakeywakeywhizzbangmakey Thu 05-Nov-09 17:15:11

At that price, they probably won't be any left by the time I get there next week. Hopefully someone more local will be logging on soon - will keep an eye on this thread though. Shout if you need me!

LetThemEatCake Thu 05-Nov-09 17:33:48

thanks cakey. The girl in the store reckons they've loads in, so fingers crossed!!

Am happy to transfer the ££ into your bank/ paypal account beforehand or whatever if that helps - am very trustworthy/ trusting grin

cakeywakeywhizzbangmakey Thu 05-Nov-09 18:23:58

I'm sure you're eminently trustworthy, as am I [but I would say that smile) but I'd rather not get into money transfers etc. Sorry sad

MadBint Thu 05-Nov-09 18:32:58

£69?? Seriously?

I just bought one off my wardrobe for full price. It arrived this morning. Really lovely. But... 69 quid. <faints>

dexter73 Thu 05-Nov-09 18:36:15

Sorry I won't be going back anytime soon. We only went today to get dh work shirts. I should have bought a few and sold them on Ebay!

LetThemEatCake Thu 05-Nov-09 18:43:31

oh hey cakey, no worries. Have done it with another MNer a couple of times so thought I'd put it out there. But totally understand.

and thanks dexter smile

gemmummy Thu 05-Nov-09 18:47:50

i might be going tomorrow actually...

LetThemEatCake Thu 05-Nov-09 18:50:14

<<pricks up ears>>

gemmummy Thu 05-Nov-09 18:53:09

going to oxford xmas shopping but thought i might swing by bicester on the way. However I'm two sizes too big for anything in DKNY and scurry in and out shamefacedly...I like ogling the lovely bags in Mulberry (that I could never spend that much money on!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now