Talk

Advanced search

Fabulous swing coat to transition from mat to regular

(5 Posts)
roary Thu 05-Nov-09 15:44:44

In my last pregnancy I got an a-line coat froM Zara in a size up that I wore throughout. It was great, and wore throughout year 1 of baby as well. Being from Zara it has fallen apart and I am pregnant again.

I saw a GORGEOUS swing coat in the G2 last week from M&S that has now disappeared from the G2 website. Grrr. It's not on the M&S site either.

Has anyone seen a coat, a-line, swing, or wrap, that would be a dual purpose maternity/post maternity coat and not too pricey?

Powdoc Thu 05-Nov-09 17:04:19

Wallis had one last last year that did me through the winter and which I'll wear again. Depends what you mean by 'not to pricey' though. If you were looking at M&S, probably about the same. It looks like this is this year's version.

Powdoc Thu 05-Nov-09 17:05:55

'too', obviously...

GhoulsAreLoud Thu 05-Nov-09 19:42:36

I've just ordered this in grey.

I'm going to be mostly in first trimester and early second for winter though, so wouldn't do for nearer the end I don't think.

roary Fri 06-Nov-09 11:30:52

Both gorgeous! I will take a closer look. Would be best if I could try it on and shove pillow under it ;)

With a good a-line I might be able to get away with it. I did with the Zara coat all through 3rd trimester in winter, and it still looks like a normal coat (ie, not tent like and huge).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now