Talk

Advanced search

My kitchen needs a wardrobe makeover...

(6 Posts)
Bonsoir Wed 04-Nov-09 19:41:14

New aprons, oven gloves, towels etc.

Don't want Cath Kidston/Greengate. Something more urban and sophisticated. Any ideas?

VerityBrulee Wed 04-Nov-09 19:43:35

Muji have very chic aprons smile

Bonsoir Wed 04-Nov-09 19:45:23

Oh that's great, thanks, there's a Muji very near by to me and I hadn't thought of it at all. I'll probably end up buying loads of gadgets useful things as well as clothes for my kitchen!

Bonsoir Thu 05-Nov-09 11:55:04

Verity, Muji was fabulous and I'd never have thought of going there if you hadn't mentioned it. Thanks so much.

I got an amazingly beautiful black linen apron with buttons rather than ties (so no looking like a sack) and a matching pair of black linen oven gloves. I am going to go to Abyss to choose some super-chic Twill coloured hand towels to coordinate with my Marigolds wink

VerityBrulee Thu 05-Nov-09 11:56:56

Great! I have the same apron in dark denim and fell very chic peeling the potatoes smile

Bonsoir Thu 05-Nov-09 12:02:06

Yes, I saw the denim one and thought it was nice too. Maybe I'll get that one for DP in a bigger size, if he likes my black one - he currently has a lovely one from Williams-Sonoma, but it is getting rather ragged.

I want lots of new kitchen things!!!!!! We went to Zwilling J. A. Henckels yesterday and got a new knife block, and I have a basket of kitchen implements that I refuse to put back in drawers until I have replaced them. My fish slice is 24 years old and showing it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now