Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Next Clothing Quality

(4 Posts)
AcrossThePond Wed 04-Nov-09 13:20:59

I'm thinking of buying some long sleeve dresses for my DD from Next. The prices are pretty good and the styles are quirky. What is the quality comparable to..H&M? Gap?

blithedance Wed 04-Nov-09 13:28:10

Variable. I would put Next, H&M, Marks & spencer together as similar. GAP more expensive but I think you pay for the name (?).

Their very cheapest items can be thin and rubbishy (you know the 4 T shirts for £10) but mostly they are quite OK.

MrsBadger Wed 04-Nov-09 13:47:13

not bad but not as good as Gap ime - for some reason American stuff seems to stand up to the tumble dryer better.

About on a par with H&M kids and better than H&M adult stuff (which i always seem to shrink or distort)

AcrossThePond Wed 04-Nov-09 18:48:28

Good enough, some of the Gap styles are starting to look cheap, like the Target brand and I'll still save a bit over Boden. Worth a try..thanks!
Some of my adult H&M stuff is excellent some of it is crap but I still love it and the kids prices can't be beat for the styles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now