Talk

Advanced search

How long do eyelashes take to grow back then?

(4 Posts)
TsarChasm Wed 04-Nov-09 11:48:54

Honestly, the first time I venture into something new it goes wrong... hmm

Thought I'd try a few of those individual lashes glued onto the outer corners to give that subtle look on the edge of my eyes.

It looked pretty good too, but by yesterday evening one side was looking a bit groggy so I managed to get them off.

The other side though was welded on for England and when I pulled - oh dear -Ouch!... A few small clump of my own lashes came out toosad.

Wish I'd never started this now, and will retreat back into plain-janedom with my tail between my legs having been seduced by vanity.

Anyone know how long they'll take to grow back? It's not too noticable, but I know they're not there iyswim.

Wonder if Cheryl Cole has all this to contend with wink

pointsmakeprizes Wed 04-Nov-09 13:29:53

poor you! i think on average about 4 - 8 weeks - but could be quicker. I had lashes glued it went horribly wrong, i had them taken off but loads of my own ones fell out but they did grow back.

TsarChasm Wed 04-Nov-09 13:43:29

Oh thank you for your reply<whimpers>. I feel more hopeful that they will at least grow back now.

Everyone else seems to be managing these falsies ok. Trust me to cock it all up. Don't think I'll be having another go..

ADifferentMe Wed 04-Nov-09 14:06:40

I cut mine off in 1975 (don't ask) and they've never been the same again!

I used the logic if you're hair became thicker if you cut it regularly it would work on your eyelashes.

It doesn't.

There was a thread a few weeks ago about some serum you could use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now