Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

cashmere wristwarmers

(14 Posts)
LetThemEatCake Wed 04-Nov-09 10:25:44

So mine arrived today- bought them with the 25% discount at Pure- and I have to say, they don't look nearly as daft as I thought they would and are really, really warm.

And LOL at my dd(3) who watched me pulling on my M&S angora socks today and said "I like your socks mummy. Are they cashmere?"

SweetCecily Wed 04-Nov-09 11:13:03

I have some from Brora and they are fab.

LaurieScaryCake Wed 04-Nov-09 11:15:58

I really want a pair and I've searched everywhere because I want to be able to buy some that comes with a scarf - not just any old thin scarf though, I want one 70cms-ish by 200cms-ish and knitted.

The scarves on brora, white company, all too thin and not knitted type - instead that flat cashmere type that tie-rack sells

<fussy bitch emoticon> grin

SweetCecily Wed 04-Nov-09 11:17:29

You could knit some ???

LaurieScaryCake Wed 04-Nov-09 11:18:23

not quite there yet.......smile

mrsshackleton Wed 04-Nov-09 11:28:26

Link please? grin

Can you type while wearing them? My hands get frozen in my office - would they help?

isgrassgreener Wed 04-Nov-09 11:36:53

Marks & Spencers £18 got a pair yesterday, they had them in black and light grey, cheaper than the Brora ones I think.
Don't know if they had a scarf as well, as I was only looking for the wristwarmers, they were in the glove and scarf section so there may be a matching one.
They are quite thin but have a ribbed section (like a knitted jumper) at the top and bottom.

SweetCecily Wed 04-Nov-09 11:54:00

I have the cashmere berry.

And am now typing in them!

bigTillyMint Wed 04-Nov-09 11:55:40

Forgive me, but how do wrist warmers work?

Surely you need gloves for your hands and sleeves for your arms <<non-plussed>>

fishie Wed 04-Nov-09 11:59:13

linky to pure ones pls ltec. could be very good for me i have long arms but not a brora budget.

squeaver Wed 04-Nov-09 11:59:41

Laurie - I have this Brora scarf Any good?

seeyounexttues Wed 04-Nov-09 12:15:30

I used to have a woolen pair, very toasty

reminds me of when I used to stick my thumb through my school jumper!

LaurieScaryCake Wed 04-Nov-09 15:10:45

Nope squeaver, not long enough, not wide enough, I want more of a shawl/snood effect (with wristwarmers to match)

Nice scarf though smile

LetThemEatCake Wed 04-Nov-09 15:22:43

I got these ones in black

sheer25 at checkout before Nov 8 for 25% off

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now