Talk

Advanced search

And I think, nay, KNOW I have found the perfect winter coat

(10 Posts)
MrsMills Wed 04-Nov-09 08:11:25

Here. It's fitted so you don't look like a large pillow, keeps me warm and dry, AND can be worn with trousers, skirts, dresses, pjyamas, it's casual enough for school run, smart enough for out and about, oh I LOVE IT and want everyone to know about it......

.....and relax.

brimfull Wed 04-Nov-09 08:17:29

not my cuppa tea

but happy for you

TheFoosa Wed 04-Nov-09 08:19:18

blimey, for £300 I would want it to do the housework too

PestoPyrotechnicsMonster Wed 04-Nov-09 08:22:02

Dollars

MrsMills Wed 04-Nov-09 08:24:09

After wearing a humongous Canada Goose coat for the last few winters, I feel positively sylph like in this.

Considering that I wear it daily from mid October until end of April, it's worth every penny (it gets v v cold here and the winters are v v long) wink

brimfull Wed 04-Nov-09 08:26:46

aaah tis perfect for cold country

StephHaydock Wed 04-Nov-09 08:29:07

Nice. My colleague has this coat. It looks great if you are quite slim (she is), but I tried it on a few weeks ago while out shopping for a coat and it made me look like a sausage. I'm a tall size 14.

BunnyLebowski Wed 04-Nov-09 10:32:29

God no, looks like a sleeping bag with fur thrown at it.

MrsMills Wed 04-Nov-09 19:20:30

ÖK, so maybe i should have said I've found the perfect winter coat for me living in Sweden. I'm 5 10 and size 12-14, and it doesn't make me look mahoosive.

Anyway, it kept me warm and dry in THE SNOW TODAY shock

BunnyLebowski Thu 05-Nov-09 09:44:43

Snow? Ah you lucky things!

You are right it won't look too duvetlike on a wee slip of a think like yourself!

Enjoy your warmth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now