Talk

Advanced search

Found the dress now need to find the shoes!

(12 Posts)
navyeyelasH Tue 03-Nov-09 17:27:40

I'm going out for a friends 25th this Sat, after many many hours I've narrowed it down to 2 dresses that I like but now I need to find shoes and then deicde which outfit will work best!

First dress is this and I was thinking to tone down the girlyness I would wear these shoes.

The other dress is here and I'm really stuck for shoes. I think the dress is quite boring so if I wore black shoes it would be a bit meh. So looking to funk it up a bit. Any ideas? I thought maybe these but am not sure if I like them?

need help desprately!

Am curvy size 12, big boobs, big bum geerius thighs but good ankles and calves.

navyeyelasH Tue 03-Nov-09 18:40:16

impatient bump

cornsilkwearscorsets Tue 03-Nov-09 18:42:08

2nd dress is lovely.

cornsilkwearscorsets Tue 03-Nov-09 18:42:26

not keen on shoes though

navyeyelasH Tue 03-Nov-09 18:43:29

yup I'm not kee on them either I don't think - but what other option do I ahve? My brain keeps saying black but tha is so boring!

cornsilkwearscorsets Tue 03-Nov-09 18:49:31

here
and here
and here
I love carvela shoes

navyeyelasH Tue 03-Nov-09 19:03:40

Oh god those black ones are amazing!! But black shoes ARGH wont it looks really regal and not very funky?

So confused! You 2nd and 3rd links are the same, I'm not so good with anything around my ankle as my legs are quite short and it makes them look dumppy if I tie anything around my ankle.

What about these too clashy in a bad way?

cornsilkwearscorsets Tue 03-Nov-09 19:21:26

Yes the pink ones are lovely! I'm crap at links - as you noticed!

navyeyelasH Tue 03-Nov-09 19:27:17

thanks so much cornsilk, I'm going to buy the shoes then try the dress on with the shoes. Fingers cross is looks ok.

I jut thought you might have found 3 contenders for me. The black ones are so lovely I migt buy them too!

cornsilkwearscorsets Tue 03-Nov-09 19:42:00

No I did find 3 pairs - don't know what happened to the others. Shall I try again?

navyeyelasH Tue 03-Nov-09 22:18:44

if you could please cornsilk although I can't see anything sad

cornsilkwearscorsets Wed 04-Nov-09 16:58:14

here
here
here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now