Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had SmartLipo on their jowls??

(9 Posts)
Technoprisoners Tue 03-Nov-09 11:20:31

I hate my jowls, chin and jaw area & am seriously considering trying SmartLipo. Is it as risk-free and fantastic as it seems or am I deluding myself? (Off out now but will return eagerly later to check wise advice.)

GhoulsAreLoud Tue 03-Nov-09 11:21:30

<shameful lurk, hate my chin>

deliciousdevilwoman Tue 03-Nov-09 11:47:16

A friend of a friend had underneath her chin done, and was thrilled with the results.

GhoulsAreLoud Tue 03-Nov-09 11:48:16

Does it, erm, grow back though?

PestoPyrotechnicsMonster Tue 03-Nov-09 11:48:26

I think Louis has

Technoprisoners Tue 03-Nov-09 13:54:22

It's not supposed to, though, Ghouls. The 'fat cells' are supposed to dissolve over several months, never to return again. Fabulous, non?

(Who's Louis?)

EllieorOllie Tue 03-Nov-09 15:45:07

If you had seen the other week's episode of 'Supersize vs superskinny', and witnessed what had happened to presenter Anna Richardson when she had 'risk-free'(hahaha) SmartLipo you would not even be considering it... It might have been a repeat, I'm not sure, but it was horrendous. She was in too much pain for them to complete the procedure, bled profusely, and ended up with the most awful bruising. To see that actually happen to the presenter, rather than some 'member of the public with a horror story' that they'd unearthed, really really shocked me...

Technoprisoners Tue 03-Nov-09 16:18:42

Oh, I wish I'd seen that. Was it on her jowl area? It's supposed to be virtually pain-free ...

EllieorOllie Tue 03-Nov-09 16:20:31

No she had her 'bingo wings' done, so maybe it's different. But she was told it was risk-free, pain-free, etc., and it definitely wasn't!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now