Talk

Advanced search

swimsuit help needed

(3 Posts)
KurriKurri Mon 02-Nov-09 22:52:30

Hi all,I wonder if anyone can help. I want to buy a swimsuit, have seen one I like online, it is made to your individual requirements. The choice of back is - scoop, ladder, crossover, or racer. I'm not quite sure of the distinctions between these. I want a high back so am guessing scoop is not for me, but any help would be appreciated.

alarkaspree Mon 02-Nov-09 22:58:32

Do they not have pictures of the different backs on the website?

Scoop will be a deep U-shape. Crossover two shoulder straps crossing over in an X shape across the back. Racer hard to describe. Like a narrower, thicker cross, exposing your shoulder blades. I don't know what ladder back means.

All of them will probably expose skin fairly low down your back though. What do you want the swimming costume for? If swimming lengths of front crawl then definitely don't get the scoop back. The racer will probably give you the most coverage.

Hope this helps.

KurriKurri Mon 02-Nov-09 23:03:25

thanks alark, - no the website doesn't seem to have pictures of the back styles, which puzzled me as well. I was veering towards the racer option, so pleased to have confirmation smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now