Advanced search

25% off at Pure (cashmere)

(16 Posts)
MustNotEatCake Mon 02-Nov-09 19:57:18

until 9 November, enter sheer25 at checkout

Pure

AngelinaJolly Mon 02-Nov-09 21:22:07

Oh bless you cotton cashmere socks. I;m most tempted by a couple of tings

Did the Pure catalogue fall out of your Easy Living too? I am a bit tempted too grin

LetThemEatCake Mon 02-Nov-09 21:25:18

link to anything you order, do!!

ps - is your dh aussie??

AngelinaJolly Mon 02-Nov-09 21:35:31

I'm thinking of getting a super-big shawl (a wee bit cheaper than the travel wrap) and blush a cashmere ear-warmer. I am a headband kinda girl and I cycle everywhere avec les enfants. That's my excuse m'Lud <can I get away with it??>

Yes indeed, DH is Aussie- a fact of which I make the most whenever the Aussie Golds loose. grin

LetThemEatCake Mon 02-Nov-09 22:05:04

I've bought a 2 cardis (and 2 others from my-wardrobe .. but er, will probably er, send a few of them back...) and a pair of wristwarmers .... wish they did blankets, want one for new baby, he's developing rather too much of a liking for my travelwrap...

ah, the British/ Aussie marriage ... it's a wonder they ever work. DH and I are constantly on the verge of sporting-induced divorce .. made even worse by supporting arch-rival Premiership teams!!

AtleastbeCYBILtoeachother Mon 02-Nov-09 22:13:57

LTEC YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP SHOPPING

cornsilkwearscorsets Mon 02-Nov-09 22:18:31

I love the oversized rib beret in teal. It's £59 so with 25% off that's ...um...about £45? Still expensive for a hat. But I like it. <pouts>
Does anyone like this?The hats and scarfs I mean.

LetThemEatCake Mon 02-Nov-09 23:05:16

don't like it as much as the cashmere stuff cornsilk ... and having od'd on alpaca in Sth America in my travelling days <<dons hiking boots and camelback>> I can vouch for the fact that it is nowhere near as soft or luxurious!! And does not last as well.

CYBIL - I said I was going to fall off the wagon to buy a black cardi and I have. Okay, 4. But will only keep one. And have sold 3 pairs of shoes and 6 pieces of clothing in last week. So am full of shopping virtue, not vice, ta very moosh!!!

LetThemEatCake Tue 03-Nov-09 16:43:31

just to add - 90 day returns policy!!! stock up Xmas pressies!

I added a truckload of bedsocks to my order this morning grin

purplepeony Tue 03-Nov-09 17:01:22

You can also add tt- was The Times code.
However, much is out of stock...sad

hanaflower Tue 03-Nov-09 17:25:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AngelinaJolly Sat 07-Nov-09 16:07:49

My lovely big black cashmere shawl arrived today, 'tis truly scrumptious. Thanks MNEC for the code. <might even look forward to the BIG FLIGHT now>

Have also ordered chunky cashmere knitted beret type hat- yet to arrive.

LetThemEatCake Sun 08-Nov-09 21:24:40

that's great news AJ. Glad to have helped smile

LetThemEatCake Sun 08-Nov-09 21:56:39

anyone who missed out on this (code now expired) there's now another for 25% off

GOEA-99WB

duckyfuzz Sun 08-Nov-09 22:02:06

there was one in Red too XWP201 til dec 23 only valid once per household though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now