Talk

Advanced search

No 7 Tinted moisturiser, I wish to purchase it with my Boots £5 off voucher but am I fair or medium?

(7 Posts)
sleepsforwimps Mon 02-Nov-09 12:55:18

I am not fair skinned, more olive but still a light olive, so am I fair or medium? Worried the medium will be too dark but the fair too light? Maybe I need both?!

Pinner35 Mon 02-Nov-09 12:56:42

I would say medium as the light is very light. I am fair skinned but use light in the winter and medium in the summer. Isn't there a tester for you to try?

sleepsforwimps Mon 02-Nov-09 13:04:03

I tried them both, but was thinking I was somewhere inbetween, maybe I'll get the medium if the fair one is very light.

CybilCybilCybil Mon 02-Nov-09 13:05:42

I would go for medium to give a healthy glow rather than a deathly pallour

Get the medium and if it's too dark mix in a little moisturiser

sleepsforwimps Mon 02-Nov-09 13:17:37

Yes I would definitely rather have a healthy glow! I've always felt comfortable with my skin naked, never worn any foundation etc but as hitting my mid thirties thought I needed to start using something. Strangely scared/intimidated by the make up counters/assistants though blush So plan this time is to choose one, run in, grab tube, run to checkout, job done. grin

Bumperlicioso Tue 03-Nov-09 14:36:28

Is the tinted moisturiser any good? I'm getting to the end of my Clinque Almost Make Up which I love but costs £20!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now