Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

the Joules catalogue - i knwo we have done it but

(15 Posts)
AlaskaNebraska Fri 30-Oct-09 17:17:50

i read it like this shock htis morning which in itself was an issue as I was eating dorset muesli at the time.
the women in there like at the top of the page have this sad look in their eyes, a far away look as if to say "I was supposed to be meetin Karl Lagerfeld and snorting cocaine in Milaaaaaaaaarn and here I am with a cardboard pair of antlers and kintting needles modelling a bawdy scarf and wrist warmers"

its so shit

AlaskaNebraska Fri 30-Oct-09 17:33:34

cornsilk Fri 30-Oct-09 17:35:19

That website is a pisstake surely?

PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 17:37:26

Joules don't send me their shit catalogue - just filled in the form:

Welcome to living the good life

Thank you so much for requesting your Joules catalogue.

We’ll whiz one out to you very soon.

Isn't one of those women a MNers sister?

AlaskaNebraska Fri 30-Oct-09 17:38:05

the moggles?
oh shit
well i hope its worth it ,t he styling is super bad

Slubberdegullion Fri 30-Oct-09 17:39:20

Oh dear. There is severe case of rictus grin about them isn't there? Too much forced joy for their own good.

hf128219 Fri 30-Oct-09 17:39:29

Who the heck wears that stuff?

PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 17:40:50

We're so pleased you've asked for a free Joules Catalogue. It's packed with new season's goodies and it's on its way to you.

Please allow 5 - 10 working days for delivery.

If you simply can't wait, you can shop online at www.joulesclothing.com where you can browse and buy 24 hours a day.

Yes I think so, said MNer was vaguely apologetic about the odd expressions if I remember, god who was it

PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 17:41:50

My SIL wears Joules polos and gilets but she is horsey so I judge not.

They did do a nice dress or two in summer

brimfull Fri 30-Oct-09 17:42:02

not as wanky as aubin and wills check out the forum for extreme wankiness

fishie Fri 30-Oct-09 17:42:33

they had a really nice cord mini on there for a nanosecond in august. i rang to ask where it had gone and they said it had been put there by mistake shock

the joules concession in john lewis was bewilderingly busy last night.

JANEITEPatrickNormanMcHennesy Fri 30-Oct-09 17:45:53

I went into a Joules for the first time in my life recently. It was a very strange experience. The idea of middle aged women wearing tartan mini skirts and rugby tops is v odd.

The again, I also went into a Jack Wills for the first time recently and that was even more odd. There was a v old woman wearing tiny green tartan shorts and a hoodie.

AlaskaNebraska Fri 30-Oct-09 17:46:56

in bristol i saw a owman in a white mini skirt chunky bare legs and bronw boots with yellow socks rolled over

i was puzzled

then i saw the joules hting - thatw as what she was channelling

CybilLiberty Fri 30-Oct-09 17:49:27

THey sell specific gardening clothes in their posh potting shop

MaggieOicheSamhain Fri 30-Oct-09 17:55:42

They only do one dress. Very limited and unappealling range......

lol at gardening clothes, for ladies who want to be seen in their front garden, gardening, but looking nice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now