(16 Posts)
PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 15:01:10

What do you think?

Skirt

SorciereAnna Fri 30-Oct-09 15:02:57

No.

PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 15:03:56

Why?

Have not seen skirt IRL but do own the top.

fishie Fri 30-Oct-09 15:05:12

i don't like mix of shiny and cord. but i have a fear of shiny so you can disregard me if you like.

it really is time that either bravissimo got another model or she got another expression.

MonsterousNasalPustule Fri 30-Oct-09 15:05:24

Top says dressy / evening / special

Skirt says school run / shopping / take dog to the vet

Pinkjenny Fri 30-Oct-09 15:05:43

I'm not sure, the skirt seems a little casual for the top. But then, I haven't seen either. <sits on fence>

traceybath Fri 30-Oct-09 15:07:03

I like the skirt but not sure about together. The skirt is a lot more casual.

Although saying that - the top could/probably does look ok with dark indigo smart jeans.

I think the skirt needs a long sleeved t and then jumper or cardigan - a bit of casual layering with coloured tights and boots.

JANEITEPatrickNormanMcHennesy Fri 30-Oct-09 15:07:20

Is the top silk? I quite like mixing silk with rougher, more daytime textures but I don't think that skirt is quite right. How about wearing the top with some tweedy grey wide legged trousers, a grey cashmere cardigan and chunky silver jewellery?

PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 15:07:31

Hmm. Hoped to dress the top down. But not look like I got dressed without looking.

fishie YES omg she annoys me, I can't even look through their catalogues anymore. Every page there is her GRIN GRIN GRINNING away. Smug bitch! I bet she's lovely....

NellieTheEllie Fri 30-Oct-09 15:07:31

both nice individually, but not sure the two types of material would work together.
Also, skirt looks too casual for the top.
sorry blush

PoisonToadstool Fri 30-Oct-09 15:09:17

Yes tracey I might get the skirt anyway. And def need new jeans.

Ooh janenite that sounds nice and v me - in my head, at least grin

I think I am going to have to GO shopping. I love buying things - online... hate trawling the shops.

JANEITEPatrickNormanMcHennesy Fri 30-Oct-09 15:12:35

You have reminded me that I would like some new wide-legged trousers myself!

I went shopping yesterday, in Harrogate, so had my pick of lots and lots of lovely shops. I bought NOTHING though, except for some Clarins mascara, so I'm now trawling the S&B thread for ideas on where to look next.

Go shopping - you know you want to!

BikeRunSki Fri 30-Oct-09 15:14:41

Why, what good taste you have.

I have both those, but no, I wouldn't wear them together.

BikeRunSki Fri 30-Oct-09 15:17:02

Ohh, v active post whilst I went to let shopping in.

I woudl n't wear them together for all the reasons everyone has said. Top - dressy; Skiet casual. I usually wear that top with dark indigo jeans for going out.

stakethroughtheheartofgold Fri 30-Oct-09 15:35:12

agree with jeneite, tweed could work, cord won't.

KristinaM Fri 30-Oct-09 15:48:40

janeite's suggestion is spot on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now