Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Waterfall Cardi's. (is that what they're called?)

(7 Posts)
BethAndHerBrood Fri 30-Oct-09 12:48:46

I've been looking at these for a while. Bought one in a charity shop last week, have hardly had it off my back! I love it! So, my question is - where can I get another one? Longish, thinnish, cheapish! The one I have is black, wouldn't mind a brown one?

cocolepew Fri 30-Oct-09 12:49:47


BethAndHerBrood Fri 30-Oct-09 12:52:55

I looked in my tesco, couldn't see one. May have to venture farther afield. Thanks.

cocolepew Fri 30-Oct-09 12:57:05

here it is

cocolepew Fri 30-Oct-09 12:57:51

They have brown as well, I'm thinking of getting the grey.

BethAndHerBrood Fri 30-Oct-09 15:59:27

Oooh, that looks just right! Thanks very much! I would never have thought of looking online at tesco.

cocolepew Fri 30-Oct-09 16:39:50


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: