Talk

Advanced search

Help - black rings like a panda!

(11 Posts)
RacingSnake Thu 29-Oct-09 20:21:52

Have been having quite a tricky time recently and accidently caught sight of myself this morning - huge black semi circles under my eyes.

I am sure that the real answer is more sleep, drinking lots of water and eliminating stress, but since miracles are not likely in the near future, can anyone suggest some good products/tricks to make me look rather less 'halloween'? I usually wear very little/no make up, so wouldn't be confident with applying inches of thick foundation.

Oh, and I am oooold and look it.

Help!

CybilLiberty Thu 29-Oct-09 20:39:00

As a fellow hollow socketted panda grin I use boi-ing concealer by Benefit-I have used almost every brand under the sun and I like this the best (so far).

Then I whack on top just inside th hollowed out bits (!) some No 7 lightening touch pen stuff.

make sure you put concealer right up onto the bluish bit on the inner corner of your eye/nose and the red bit on the outer corner of eye.

OurLadyOfPerpetualBloodSucker Thu 29-Oct-09 20:41:49

I swear by Benefit Erase Paste - covers everything and makes me look like a vaguely normal person.

lou33 Thu 29-Oct-09 20:45:02

erase paste by benefit for sure

the girls on the counter told me that boing is more for spots and blemishes , the erase paste is more suitable for under eye areas because of its consistency

it is the best under eye concealer i have tried

second best and much cheaper would be rimmels recover liquid concealer

but definitely erase paste

Hassled Thu 29-Oct-09 20:51:53

Where can you buy Benefit on the High STreet?? As another panda eye, this sounds like the Holy Grail.

CybilLiberty Thu 29-Oct-09 20:52:53

Boots (big ones) do it

Hassled Thu 29-Oct-09 20:58:35

Thanks

lou33 Thu 29-Oct-09 21:19:59

i get mine from a house of fraser store

have a look on their website they should be able to tell you where your closest benefit counter is

i've never seen it sold in boots round here, so it may differ from area to area

RacingSnake Thu 29-Oct-09 21:20:46

Have ordered a sample from ebay. Lets see!

Ronaldinhio Thu 29-Oct-09 21:22:39

laura mercier secret concealer use the peachy coloured one first on the circle and then once covered cover the peach panda circle with the other more yellow toned concealer

v v effective
waxy formula that lasts all say
also covers my drinkers nose

lou33 Thu 29-Oct-09 21:22:48

if you finish it off with a sweep of their hello flawless powder it's even better

the powder has a small amount of concealer in it too, you can sweep it on with the supplied brush, or dab it on for more needy areas with the supplied sponge

the 2 together works really well i think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now