Talk

Advanced search

Flat shoes

(5 Posts)
Mimi1977 Thu 29-Oct-09 10:26:48

Really like some of the flat ballet pumps on Boden www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Flat-Shoes/AR404-DBL/Womens-Nightshade-Patent-Trim-Pumps.ht ml but not sure if I'm more of a boot girl in winter. What do you all wear and do you like these shoes?!

MustNotEatCake Thu 29-Oct-09 10:31:53

I think a pair of winter pumps is a good idea- for kicking off/ slipping on quickly without buckle/ zip/ lace faffage

Jollyrollickinghockeysticks Thu 29-Oct-09 15:03:41

I wear ballets all year round, as long as you're not traipsing round a muddy field in them they should hold up well to winter wear.

MrsMotMot Thu 29-Oct-09 15:23:52

I love ballet pumps and if you are a size 39 (6) or below I highly recommend the childrens dept of Russell and Bromley. Fantastic choice and quality and a fraction of the adult prices! I have a purple suede pair wihich I wear constantly and are holding up really well. Good durable sole.

Whereas my fancy ones from French Sole have never been as comfy and the sole is trecherously slippy.

But the best ballet flats ever I got on holiday in Mallorca, in a shop in Palma. They lasted forever and it was with great sadness I finally binned them... so off you go to Mallorca!! lol

katy1katy Thu 29-Oct-09 16:05:44

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now