Talk

Advanced search

What should I wear this dress with?

(8 Posts)

Bought this dress a couple of days ago and am planning on wearing it with a black, long sleeved top underneath.

Should I wear it with black jeans/leggings or opaque tights? I'm 5ft3" and size 14.

Ta.

stakethroughtheheartofgold Wed 28-Oct-09 18:57:31

link?

Ooopa.

www.whitestuff.com/THE-TUBE-DRESS-STRIPE-P25405/

stakethroughtheheartofgold Wed 28-Oct-09 19:08:53

that's new version of blue one i have. unless it's longer in the new version i wouldn't be wearing with tights or leggings. i'm a 10 with good legs, but still too short to wear without jeans.

actually, looking again at model pic i think it may be longer.

you have grey one? black is safe but i'd add colour myself, purple, pink, both?

Its the red one I've got. I tried the blue one on as well and think they were the same length. Will wear it with jeans then, thanks.

Has yours shrunk when you washed it? Just noticed that one of the reviews said theirs has and I'm worried now as I wouldn't want it any smaller.

stakethroughtheheartofgold Wed 28-Oct-09 19:17:53

not sure i've ever washed it blush grin

don't think i'd wear black with the red version, although can't quite work out what i would wear... maybe a neutral that goes - khaki/grey/brown/beige - for legs and a brighter red long sleeve? or brighter red accents - socks maybe, a bit longer than your boots. hmm tricky.

You're right, grey or khaki would go well with it. Will have to go shopping again for more clothes now. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now