Talk

Advanced search

moisturiser for greasy skin - any ideas

(8 Posts)
scarybiscuit Tue 27-Oct-09 21:19:25

Can anyone recommend a moisturiser for oily skin. I am 38 so i feel i need a moisturser not every day cos of break out.
was using clinique dramatically different gel but this has been making my skin really spotty.

thanks ladies x

triffictits Tue 27-Oct-09 21:23:57

I have tried everything for oily skin. Clinique has always been really bad for me.

Finally found a decent one that actually stays non-greasy. Its Origins. I have never used their products before, but so far it has been fab.

MaryMotherOfHellFire Tue 27-Oct-09 21:26:39

Why do you need a moisturiser?

Badpups Tue 27-Oct-09 23:46:13

I find that Clinique's Triple Defence moisturiser in the combination/oily version suits my oily skin. It also has a fairly high SPF.
Their dramatically different gel didn't suit my skin either.

katy1katy Wed 28-Oct-09 07:14:50

Message withdrawn

scarybiscuit Thu 29-Oct-09 19:34:08

thanks everybody.
I feel i need one cos sometimes my skin feels tight and dry so i then reach for the Moisturiser.
will have a look at the origins

Horton Sat 31-Oct-09 09:33:54

Laboratoires Garnier do some good moisturisers suitable for oily skin. I like the one in the greenish packaging. Also, Nivea tinted moisturiser is nice and light. Both these are good budget options (think they each cost less than about £7).

soopermum1 Sat 31-Oct-09 10:01:57

i use garnier skin natural moisturiser for skin with blemishes. ihave oily skin and this soaks in really fast and makes my skin feel lovely, soft, smooth and non greasy. highly recommend and it's cheap

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now