Talk

Advanced search

White Stuff/Fat Face alternative.

(8 Posts)
Amandoh Mon 26-Oct-09 21:28:46

Popped into Debenhams today and noticed they have a range called Mantaray. I thought a lot of the tops were similar to those sold by Fat Face and White Stuff. So, if anyone's interested there was....

A purple printed crossover neck top at £26.00.

A dark pink tie waist long sleeved top at £20.00.

And a purple lattice neck top at £22.00. I really liked this top but it's too high a neck line for my stupid boobs.

Just search the site for Mantaray if you're interested in seeing any of the other items in the range.

Pannacotta Tue 27-Oct-09 13:13:56

I really like the last one you linked to.
Did the quality look ok?

PandaG Tue 27-Oct-09 13:17:00

agree range does look fat face like, but much cheaper! Will look in local store thanks! smile

Jajas Tue 27-Oct-09 13:18:00

That last one is lovely! All nice though, thanks for the link. I had heard of them before ~ think somebody else likened them to Boden?

Amandoh Tue 27-Oct-09 13:31:18

Yes, I thought the quality was ok for the price. Definitely better than Primark but probably not as sturdy as M&S.

I think there might be shrinkage with a hot wash but I find a quick stretch whilst wet normally solves the problem.

ICantFindAFreeNickName Tue 27-Oct-09 22:07:15

When I saw the thread title, I thought you were asking for alternatives to White Stuff & Fat Face - I thought I could tell you about Mantaray, which I just discovered a couple of weks ago !
I have been very impressed by the things I bought. The quality is great, although I have not washed anything yet. Also they seem to be linked to marine conservation, so you can justify your purchase to yor other half - or is that just me!

wanttostartafresh Tue 27-Oct-09 22:42:26

Thanks for that, nice stuff

ja9 Tue 27-Oct-09 22:48:23

i also spotted a company that i thought was quite like fat face but cheaper...

hadn't heard of them before

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now