Talk

Advanced search

Nude evening shoes

(27 Posts)
CybilWrites Mon 26-Oct-09 15:11:11

Anyone seen any? Nude coloured, not for a nude evening

LetThemEatCake Mon 26-Oct-09 15:32:13

If I may say, there are some lovely nude louboutins.... Shall I link!? What's your budget?

CybilWrites Mon 26-Oct-09 15:32:54

Oh blimey link away but it will just be for ideas, can't stretch to them, but can dream

goryminx Mon 26-Oct-09 15:44:38

My sis has KG nudes... and Loubountins envy

monkeysmama Mon 26-Oct-09 16:27:33

I like these but they're still pretty dear. My bff (is that best friend and not boyfriendblush) has Louboutin nudes and I expected to love them a lot more than I do. I think the nude colour is a bit too pinky and they have a really odd sized heel!

traceybath Mon 26-Oct-09 16:29:21

These are lovely

monkeysmama Mon 26-Oct-09 16:33:00

Oooh - the ones TB linked to are beautiful. You didn't mention budget but I reckon those ones would be an investment - you could wear them with almost any colour for almost any occasion.

traceybath Mon 26-Oct-09 16:35:33

Or LK Bennett although I know they're not very popular on mn.

I had LK bennett nude patent shoes last year and wore them to death - very leg lengthening.

traceybath Mon 26-Oct-09 16:36:43

or these.

CybilWrites Mon 26-Oct-09 18:41:31

They are all nice ....but I think in my minds eye I'm imagining nudey suede, either slight hidden platform or peepy toe with bejewelment in silver.
It's to wear with a silvery grey heavily beaded dress

Can you find anything?

Fly my pretties, fly!

supersalstrawberry Mon 26-Oct-09 18:45:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

freeasabird Mon 26-Oct-09 18:51:01

ive had my eye on those LK bennett ones for months,if they ever reduce them ill buy a pair until then i can but dream.

mablemurple Mon 26-Oct-09 19:54:52

I saw these (2nd row, middle and right) and these (3rd row right) in Debenhams today. The pink pair are much nicer in the flesh and much more nude in tone, and even with my ultra-wide feet were very comfortable. And cheap too. But don't go buying all the size 39s, 'cos I'm going back tomorrow to get them grin.

CybilWar Tue 27-Oct-09 21:36:11

these may be just about right

CybilWar Tue 27-Oct-09 21:38:07

mushroomy

traceybath Tue 27-Oct-09 21:43:37

Prefer the Dune ones although not a massive fan of satin shoes.

I did look for nude suede but couldn't find any.

Still like the lk bennett ones [stubborn emoticon]

CybilWar Tue 27-Oct-09 21:45:04

Yeah do you reckon satin would get wrecked? (Thanks for looking for suede btw)

pipWereRabbit Tue 27-Oct-09 22:26:05

How about these from Miss Selfridge if youlike the patent nude look, and can handle heels?

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 07:43:11

I really like the LK Bennett ones too (though I am not usually a fan) I think the Miss Selfridge ones are quite pleasant too - my little sis has a pair and they look a lot more expensive than they are.

I have 2 pairs of satin shoes - both for weddings though I don't really like satin. What occasions are these shoes for? I've worn mine a handful of times but they've got a bit dirty and I can imagine that a nudey colour would be even worse.

CybilAviationAuthority Wed 28-Oct-09 07:45:31

THey would be for serious dancing at a posh ball

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 07:52:31

What dress are you wearing? The LK Bennett ones look to have a smaller heel thatn the others? If you're going with the satin ones the mushroom pair are nicest imo - I don't like diamante detailing though.

CybilAviationAuthority Wed 28-Oct-09 08:38:07

I am wearing a silery grey beaded dress, sort of vintagey looking

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 09:09:43

Sounds lovely. I definitely wouldn't go for the first Dune ones with the sparkly bit on then. I think the mushroom ones maybe if you fancy satin. As I said, despite owning 2 pairs of satin shoes I am not a huge fan but think they're ok for a ball event thingy. I'd go as simple as possible. What's your bag/coat like? Do you think black would be too harsh?

CybilAviationAuthority Wed 28-Oct-09 12:52:31

yes i think black would be too harsh, I had thought of that. LAst year I wore silver shoes...if i can't find any reasonable nudeys I 'll stick with them

monkeysmama Wed 28-Oct-09 14:07:40

Depends what your budget it but Dorothy Perkins had some really nice nude platforms a few weeks back that looked a lot dearer like the Miss Selfridge ones.

If you're spending more the LK Bennett ones are really nice and will look good with lots of other outfits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now