Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have those Wet2Straight straighteners??

(9 Posts)
justanothertenminutes Mon 26-Oct-09 10:04:12

I am thinking about getting a pair of these but something is telling me they cant be as good as drying and then using straighteners. So does anyone use these? do they work well?

PurpleBloodStainedDeathPillow Mon 26-Oct-09 10:12:42

I have a set of remington wet to dry and they are fantastic.

You can use them on damp/wet hair [duh emoticon]wink or dry grin but I try and not use them too often as with any straighteners they do damage your hair with excessive use. hth grin

justanothertenminutes Mon 26-Oct-09 10:32:50

Thanks. I wash, dry & straighten my hair every day [naughty emoticon] so if I could skip the drying step thats got to be better for my hair, right? grin and gives me extra time for sleep!

nippersnappers Mon 26-Oct-09 10:35:41

I have a pair, and while they do work on wet hair, they do also take a long time to dry it, so likely to be just as damaging (if not more) in the long run.

Damp hair is ok, I would recommend blasting your hair with a hair dryer and then using them.

justanothertenminutes Mon 26-Oct-09 11:01:22

Ahh I see, thats ok though - quick blast with the dryer is do-able.
nippersnappers - love your pictures, they are gorgeous smile

yep I have a set and love them

NickNemo Mon 26-Oct-09 13:30:02

Had a set, and didn't like it, as I ended up spending more time drying + straightening, as opposed to quick blast with dryer and then straighten...!

serenity Mon 26-Oct-09 13:50:27

I have some, and I love them. I never use hair dryers as they make my hair frizz (and I've had upteen hairdressers do it, and swear blind that it won't, and it still goes mad after half an hour!) I can do it quite quickly if I leave my hair wrapped in a towel for 20 minutes or so before using the straighteners (15 minutes for bra strap length hair, but I don't do it 'poker' straight)

justanothertenminutes Mon 26-Oct-09 14:12:46

Thanks everyone, think I will grab myself a set at the weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now