Talk

Advanced search

What shall I buy? - Boden recommendations

(5 Posts)
whereareyou Sat 24-Oct-09 22:27:10

I've been sent a 15% and £10 off voucher to spend.I'm a real pear shape, 5ft 5, size 12 top 14 bottom.

I would often wear this shape - embroidered hem skirt.

Quite fancy a cashmere cardigan in red.

Saw someone in this merino tunic and it looked lovely but she was taller and slimmer than me.

Also like the kaleidoscope tunic although the reviews aren't great.

Any advice or other recommendations as I have to use by tomorrow.Thankyou.

katy1katy Thu 29-Oct-09 16:22:33

Message withdrawn

Jagsy Thu 29-Oct-09 18:01:20

Hi! I bought the merino tunic in brown 2 months ago, wore it few times,and got complimented everytime so v pleased. I am shorter than you at 5ft 2 and size 12. It skims over my belly and hips and really comfy. Happy shopping!

whereareyou Thu 29-Oct-09 18:20:31

Thankyou for your replies.

I went for the red cashmere cardigan.Got it yesterday but I didn't like the colour (too neon) or cut (not good on pear) although the cashmere was good quality.

Based on your recommendations I will exchange and give the merino tunic a try I think.

boodeniites Thu 29-Oct-09 18:33:30

the essential v necks are great and for your height the velvet v neck or scoop neck would be good too i am 5 foot 3 and a half dont forget the half and i thought they were a tiny bit short for me i also love my printed tie top oh and round necked cardigans are lovely too i could go on and on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now