Talk

Advanced search

Oufit for baptism - Help!

(6 Posts)
Stylelostinlabour Sat 24-Oct-09 21:54:07

Hello
It's my son's baptism in November and I can't find or even think of what to wear let alone where to shop.

My daily basics are usally Fat Face, White Stuff and MS

I'm 5'8 good legs, bad arms and tummy and 14/16 - like shift dresses and the unusal if that's any help

Don't suit black but Navy/Purple's look OK on me (I think!)

I'm in real need of help!

Thanks

Nik x

dexter73 Sat 24-Oct-09 22:05:01

I have just ordered this dress which is purple but looks black in the pic. I think it would suit your shape and could be worn a lot afterwards.

Stylelostinlabour Sat 24-Oct-09 22:11:44

Excellent I hadn't noticed that one and I've got a £10 off coupon as well if I spend £50 quid!

I have the following one which I love which I got last week:

"Look atwww.marksandspencer.com/Wool-Rich-Floral-Corsage-Dress/dp/B002NCG0MA?ie=UTF8&categoryNodeID=&node=42 966030&page=&mnSBrand=core&rh="

Think I must have ignored it as it looks black.

Now what shoes and coat/cardy to wear with it?

Stylelostinlabour Sat 24-Oct-09 22:14:10

Excellent I hadn't noticed that one and I've got a £10 off coupon as well if I spend £50 quid!

I have the following one which I love which I got last week:

"Look atwww.marksandspencer.com/Wool-Rich-Floral-Corsage-Dress/dp/B002NCG0MA?ie=UTF8&categoryNodeID=&node=42 966030&page=&mnSBrand=core&rh="

Think I must have ignored it as it looks black.

Now what shoes and coat/cardy to wear with it?

dexter73 Sat 24-Oct-09 22:19:09

I would probably wear it with a thin long sleeved top underneath rather than a cardy. Mind you our church is very warm!

Stylelostinlabour Sat 24-Oct-09 22:54:02

Thanks - ours can be a bit hit or miss but I'll be roasting trying to feed 30 people after I guess so only need something to get me from car to church and back again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now