Talk

Advanced search

how the hell do some women wear heels allday everyday?

(12 Posts)
carriedababi Sat 24-Oct-09 16:58:52

i wore sometoday to town for about 2 hours and my feet are killing me!

how do some people do it day in day out?

bodycolder Sat 24-Oct-09 17:04:44

I don't know!I love heels but not all day.Have been out today 10 til about 4 and most of that sitting drining wine and my feet are killing me

carriedababi Sat 24-Oct-09 17:31:09

oh that sounds like a good day!

did you go out for lunch?

foxinsocks Sat 24-Oct-09 17:32:32

the trick is finding comfy ones

I prefer flat shoes (with a slight heel) but tried on a v nice pair from M&S old gits extra comfy range and omg, I could wear them all day and they were so comfy, they felt like slippers!

foxinsocks Sat 24-Oct-09 17:32:57

v nice pair of heels I should have said!

bodycolder Sat 24-Oct-09 17:35:54

Yes lovely lunch!

lou33 Sat 24-Oct-09 17:36:58

i think it depends on the padding in the sole

i have loads of heels, some more comfortable than others, and that isnt dependent on height, because i have 5 inch heels that i can easily wear all day , and 3 inch ones that make my feet ache after a short time

i do think heels are something you get used to over time as well if you wear them regularly, and start off with a pair that arent too high

i bought a pair of 6 inch ones recently, in a sale for a fiver but i havent yet had a chance to try them out or get used to the extra inch

CherylVole Sat 24-Oct-09 17:38:25

they all need this

bodycolder Sat 24-Oct-09 17:38:29

Platforms are comfy

carriedababi Sat 24-Oct-09 17:40:28

oh where did you go?what did you have? i've just started a thread in chat asking,whats the best michelin star restaurant in london.

i haven't had a nice long lazy lunch in ages.

the boots i had on today had aboy 3inch heels.

bet i looked a right pratt hobbling home.

grin

carriedababi Sat 24-Oct-09 17:41:55

what was hurts was the ball of my foot the bit under the toes, it was like they where on fire!

lou33 Sat 24-Oct-09 22:15:35

what about getting the gel inserts to make it more comfortable?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now