Talk

Advanced search

girls' sparkly pumps

(15 Posts)
stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 24-Oct-09 10:41:52

i'm looking for silver glittery shoes/slippers for the dds. just for a bit of fun on xmas day, dressing up etc. not to do service as actual shoes iyswim. so need to be cheap (sub £15) and ideally have softish soles (they don't do unbendy slippers either).

the catch is they need to be available in (kids) 8 and 13 - i can find styles i like in either/or but not both and i think they'd be really tickled to have matching shoes. thought i'd got it sorted with these in silver but they've arrived and are really small (i.e. the ones marked 1 are smaller than size 12 doodles) and they don't go any bigger

have trawled extensively please help!

Mamazonabroomstick Sat 24-Oct-09 10:43:51

i am fairly certain i have seen similar in H&M. they are very cheap indeed, about £6

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 24-Oct-09 10:47:39

ooh thanks mamazon will see if i can sneak in and have a look today. i somehow thought they'd be everywhere atm and a piece of piss to find but online it appears not.

luciemule Sat 24-Oct-09 10:52:33

if not, Next Directory or matalan

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 24-Oct-09 10:58:28

next have one style that might do - the smaller and larger sizes are slightly different though and they're a smidge over budget, so will keep them in reserve if i can't find something cheaper.

do matalan definitely have them atm? i don't drive and is a fair walk out of town for me to get there.

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 24-Oct-09 10:59:28

sorry meant to say thanks

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 24-Oct-09 16:45:42

nothing in next in town (apart from a million pushchairs all stopped in front of me... )
h&m had some but only small ones
accessorize had some but only big ones

TheTerribleSpider Sat 24-Oct-09 17:17:44

Do they have to be available in a high street shop or is online ok?

TheTerribleSpider Sat 24-Oct-09 17:22:21

£15.99 though

£12.50

£14.00 Debenhams

bigcar Sat 24-Oct-09 17:30:09

these any good?

foxinsocks Sat 24-Oct-09 17:30:24

hello

I saw some in M&S

these silver glitter ones

and those

they are lovely in real life - dd desperate for the sparkly ones but they didn't have them in her size!

Shitemum Sat 24-Oct-09 17:34:31

I got some pale pink ones with sequins scattered on them in Poundstretcher for £6 - not silver i know but quite nice...

foxinsocks Sat 24-Oct-09 17:37:50

ooh just realised I linked to the shoes that were too big

here are the junior sized silver pumps from M&S!

not sparkly but still silver

sparkly silver canvas trainers

sparkly silver buckle ones

not bad prices tbh

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 24-Oct-09 17:45:41

ooh wow thanks all, will check through links tomoz, off dancing tonight

mankyscotslass Sat 24-Oct-09 18:00:03

I got some in next, colour says mink but they look silver to me, they were the childrens signature ones, they have rhinestones on them with a little strap and buckle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now