Talk

Advanced search

boots and a coat needed

(7 Posts)
popsycal Thu 22-Oct-09 21:54:43

both black

boots - flattish or wedge - to wear maily with jeans

coat - black (yawn) - which could be worn with jeans for school run but would not look too scraggy to wear to work

cheap as chips please

popsycal Thu 22-Oct-09 21:55:23

5'6" and size 10

eshermummy Thu 22-Oct-09 22:08:53

I just bought a great £49.99 black puffa style coat in H&M - this one has a funnel neck and shaped panel bits so a bit empire line and then slightly a-line from waist - looks great on, trust me. I wasn't under any budget constraints when I got mine and I still think it's the nicest puffa I've seen this season. I was looking at ££££ ones in my search and the H&M one rocks.
I know you are going to say you wanted a wool coat but I think cheap wool coats (with not much wool in them) can look crapola in 2 minutes and collect lint like a fuzzy felt so a non-wool coat much much better.

I is not good on boots but am sure others who are will be along soon grin

popsycal Thu 22-Oct-09 22:11:11

will check out h and m thanks

snice Thu 22-Oct-09 22:15:38

I seem to remember that MN consensus on boots-with-jeans is that they have to be brown not black.

If you care about the opinion of a load of women you'll never meet that is smile

eshermummy Thu 22-Oct-09 22:16:28

I tried to look and see if it was online but my swedish not great smile and I don't think it's on there.
It comes in black and a sort of light brown. Is knee length and not too shiny - there were some other shorter glossier style ones too with belts but this one has no belt. HTH.
For some reason I think you might be near me - if you are it was H&M Kingston, top floor of Bentalls centre.

popsycal Fri 23-Oct-09 20:20:26

any black boot suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now