Talk

Advanced search

Long sleeve grey bodysuit for 1yr old girl

(13 Posts)
Sammy74 Tue 20-Oct-09 21:22:45

Does anyone know where I can find one? I have literally just spent 45 mins looking online.

I am past caring about how much it costs.

Thanks

Rosie29 Tue 20-Oct-09 21:28:27

Boden have a twin pack of 'Marl bodies' which has a grey one in it, Think there's a two week wait though.
HTH

tethersend Tue 20-Oct-09 21:31:01

Do you mean this kind of thing?

I would get a size bigger though, they come up quite small. And are expensive... but good quality and great colours.

geordieminx Tue 20-Oct-09 21:31:41

Can you not get a white one and dye it?

NotSoRampantRabbit Tue 20-Oct-09 21:35:09

this

pofacedandproud Tue 20-Oct-09 21:36:44

I have the Boden ones. You get one dark pink, one grey.

Sammy74 Tue 20-Oct-09 21:54:33

Thanks for the replies.

I saw the Boden ones and the grey one is exactly what I wanted but I cant wait that long.

Tethersend and NSRR thanks for those websites - they both have what I am after.

I haven't seen either of those sites before (didnt realise AA did baby stuff) -I think I am going to end up with more than one bodysuit....

BertieBotts Tue 20-Oct-09 22:01:22

Look in the boys' sections - millions of dull boring grey things for boys. I will have a quick scout for you.

BertieBotts Tue 20-Oct-09 22:16:16

OK nothing in Mothercare, Next or Boots. Gap only has a US website so don't know if it is the same stock - but a good one to try. M&S have only got a grey one with "Little monster" all over it. Asda not showing much. Will keep looking.

BertieBotts Tue 20-Oct-09 22:20:39

Oh - found one! Sorry, can't believe I didn't think of rainbowbabies first - here

BertieBotts Tue 20-Oct-09 22:22:09

Oh oops I see you already have one blush sorry! Oh well, more choice

Sammy74 Tue 20-Oct-09 22:55:09

Thanks for looking BertieBotts - that rainbow babies looks great! I haven't ordered anything yet - still deliberating..

BertieBotts Wed 21-Oct-09 08:27:21

I haven't shopped there myself but everyone I know who has says they are really good quality - it also gives you the option of the round neck with popper as opposed to the envelope style neck which the other two are

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now