Talk

Advanced search

help! where can i find a lovely dress for my 7 year old?

(6 Posts)
petitmaman Mon 19-Oct-09 16:56:24

i am looking for a lovely winter dress for my 7 yr old dd as we have a few christenings and bits this winter.
I have looked at monsoon, john lewis, m and s , next.
but everythings is so glitzy. i just want a nice sweater dress type thing. poss pinafore but nothing too baby ish.
ideally online but can get to gap and h and m etc if there is something perfect there.
i find this age so hard. i dont want her looking like a 2 year old but neither do i want her to look like she is trying to be older than she is.
Any ideas? please? TIA

morningpaper Mon 19-Oct-09 16:58:19

Gap?

VerityBrulee Mon 19-Oct-09 16:59:07

The dreaded Boden often have nice dresses for girls, as do Zara.

BonsoirAnna Mon 19-Oct-09 17:01:36

Benetton. I got DD an amazing puffa coat there this weekend - really beatiful and a huge bargain. And while I was there I thought I ought to check it out more often - there was lots of nice stuff for girls, in good cuts/colours.

petitmaman Mon 19-Oct-09 17:02:32

have found a couple of good things in boden. gap and zara don't do online and i would have to drive for about an hour to get there. don't mind but have a feeling i will do that and then find that they have nothing.....
will prob end up doing that to be honest.

mrswoolf Mon 19-Oct-09 17:41:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now