Talk

Advanced search

to buy or not to buy?

(8 Posts)
ellliebelle Sun 18-Oct-09 14:03:14

I really want some new boots this winter, I had decided on brown leather flat mid calf high boots. However still cant find any that I like that suit my budget.

Today I have found bright purple high heeled shoe boots and fallen in love, and they are within budget.

My predicament is how practical would they actually be and when/where would i wear them.

janeite Sun 18-Oct-09 14:09:49

I would say 'no' tbh and hold out for the brown. They would be much more versatile. I have high heeled burgundy ones and only wear them about ten times a year but I wear my brown low heeled ones absolutely loads.

teameric Sun 18-Oct-09 14:19:28

I'd say no too, as you probably won't get that much wear out of them? Unless of course you buy the purple ones and ask for the brown ones for xmas? wink

janeite Sun 18-Oct-09 14:22:50

I also think you'd buy the purple and then still want to buy brown, so would pay twice. In that case, you could afford more expensive brown ones in the first place (thus extending your range) and not bother with the purple ones!

ellliebelle Sun 18-Oct-09 14:25:51

janeite you are right i would still want the brown ones and i know its impractical

but im in love with them maybe even more than with dh....grin why do i like shoes so much...

teameric Sun 18-Oct-09 14:33:52

If you love them that much then sod being practical and just buy them grin I've got a shoe and bag fetish so understand your dilemma!

ellliebelle Sun 18-Oct-09 19:37:35

my lovely mum has said she will buy me the purple ones for my birthday

mamalovesmojitos Sun 18-Oct-09 19:46:13

result! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now