Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Is there such a thing as...

(1 Post)
frakula Sun 18-Oct-09 12:52:17

BeautiFLY or did I invent it the word?

Like the FLY method for housekeeping but with beauty stuff?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: