Talk

Advanced search

Where would you go for a personal shopper in London?

(11 Posts)
Starbear Sun 18-Oct-09 10:11:21

I need someone else to dress me. I have lost my way. I need to look put together but, I don't have the time to go shopping. I don't really like clothes shopping. Do you know the best personal shoppers in stores that provide the service for free. No designer stuff I don't have the money just very good advice needed on high street budget. grin
(I'm I asking too much!!!)

Ewe Sun 18-Oct-09 10:47:18

If money was no object I would go for Selfridges or Harvey Nicks. In the real world, I would go for Topshop!

Starbear Sun 18-Oct-09 10:50:06

Do they have personal shoppers at Topshop? For a forty something!

Ewe Sun 18-Oct-09 10:56:47

They do, I think you have to pay or spend over a certain amount though. I think House of Fraser have a personal shopper service too.

Ewe Sun 18-Oct-09 10:58:53

Topshop is free.

Starbear Sun 18-Oct-09 11:21:08

Ewe Money is an object an very little object. I'll give Topshop a go.
ta!

VerityBrulee Sun 18-Oct-09 12:33:53

Oh I would love a personal shopper and unlimited budget at Selfridges, better start doing the lottery so smile

diddleedoo Sun 18-Oct-09 19:07:55

I have been to Top Shop in Oxford Street twice for a personal shopper and it was brilliant x I am a teeny bit over 40 infact my first one was a fortieth birthday present x

Essie3 Sun 18-Oct-09 22:06:17

Been to Debenhams many times - it's the way to shop especially in the sales. DH even went afterwards!

PumpkinProject Sun 18-Oct-09 23:27:04

Am thinking of doing the same, at Debenhams or John Lewis. M&S and Dorothy Perkins also offer this service, I think most stores do. And if you get the really good ones, they offer free coffee/wine!

[Waves to Essie]

Starbear Sun 18-Oct-09 23:55:38

Right in the morning I'm going to phone them all & see it they can fit me in. can't do the posh ones. DH said he'll buy me an outfit for my birthday Love him, but I don't want to drag around going 'I'm not sure' sratching my head then getting cross & upset that nothing looks good on me blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now