Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tess Daley's dresses

(7 Posts)
monkeysmama Sat 17-Oct-09 20:06:59

Anyone know where Tess gets her dresses? I love them.

clemette Sun 18-Oct-09 00:54:10

Evene the hideous one she wore tonight???

AngelinaJolly Sun 18-Oct-09 10:05:59

In a prevoius interview she said they are designer dresses that are lent to her just for the show then get whisked back for a dry clean and to the designer straight after said show. I wouldn't ;like to guess their value...

LilyBolero Sun 18-Oct-09 10:13:49

Last night's one was terrible - it looked like it had a letter box on the front.

VerityBrulee Sun 18-Oct-09 12:39:58

I didn't see last nights, but I've noticed in the last year or so she has worn a lot of Alberta Ferretti dresses, which are gorgeous. I remeber the night she wore one like this in lilac, I nearly had to turn off the telly I was so jealous.

EllieorOllie Sun 18-Oct-09 13:02:11

What is going on with all the asymmetric dresses she wears? Half the time she looks like she's had a serious altercation with a seamstress...

Last night's effort was passable. Though I wish we'd left cobalt blue in the 80s where it belonged.

monkeysmama Sun 18-Oct-09 19:52:05

Oh-I love her dresses and thought the one last night was beautiful!

She has such style & is one of the very few women on tv who don't strip off to look good. I wish I had her stylist. Off to have a look at Alberta F's dresses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now