Talk

Advanced search

Just bought a waterfall cardigan - how do I wear it?

(10 Posts)
Essie3 Sat 17-Oct-09 20:04:36

I think that's what it's called. Got it from Matalan. Yes - here it is I bought the cream one (which looks dodgy in the picture).

What I mean is, what do I put under it? I want to wear it over stuff, as I would with any cardigan, but I'm concerned it won't look too good say over a work shirt or top.

ScaryFucker Sat 17-Oct-09 20:11:40

you wear them over a vest top

shirts are too bulky IMO

Essie3 Sat 17-Oct-09 20:13:48

I thought the shirt wouldn't work, so I'll stick to some jersey tops (not vests - I live in Wales, it's cold!)

ScaryFucker Sat 17-Oct-09 20:15:31

lol

a very light long-sleeved jersey top would be ok too, for layering

just don't try something too tailored, or too bulky around the shoulder

AvengingGerbil Sat 17-Oct-09 20:17:23

I was going to say 'you put your arms through the sleeves and make sure the neck is at the top', but I see that is not what you mean! grin (I've been wanting to do one of those all day!)

tulpe Sat 17-Oct-09 20:27:29

I have a cardi similar to yours. I layer mine over long sleeve tees, vests, and even light-weight roll neck merino jumper.

LetThemEatCake Sat 17-Oct-09 20:40:34

I agree with scaryfucker, anything fitted and without detailing (collars, cuffs etc )

herbietea Sat 17-Oct-09 20:45:15

Message withdrawn

Essie3 Sun 18-Oct-09 15:31:12

Lol herbietea...

How about with this or this? (LOL, just name stuff from Boden Autumn Winter 09 that goes with the cardi - if I don't have it I'll buy it! grin)

God, I'm so untrendy! grin

VictoriousSponge Sun 18-Oct-09 16:19:12

tried this on in JL, was nice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now