Talk

Advanced search

So I have a £50 credit note at M and S - recommend me something!

(11 Posts)
robino Sat 17-Oct-09 11:46:56

Please.

It's all due to a very nice looking but very badly mad shirt dress type thing.

Size 14-16 but fairly well balanced iykwim, 5'6". 32.

Need more clothes of a types really but definitely need jumper/cardi, day dresses or shoes/boots. Maybe trousers too.

Any recommendations?

jemart Sat 17-Oct-09 11:53:21

£50 not going to stretch very far if you want shoes and/or knitwear. If that is your total budget I'd get the shoes and cardi elsewhere and try to get as much plain basics as possible, t-shirts, cami tops that sort of thing.

robino Sat 17-Oct-09 11:58:35

Sorry, to make it clear. I just want to spend the credit note - it could be on one item or three, don't really mind. Prev post was just a list of stuff I'd be most interested in seeing recommendations for.

jemart Sat 17-Oct-09 12:10:19

poncho?

jemart Sat 17-Oct-09 12:16:23

Nice boots, only £45

VictoriousSponge Sat 17-Oct-09 13:42:53

i got a fab cardigan from teh INigo thing
black
£35
long

RealityBites Sat 17-Oct-09 13:52:18

Message withdrawn

ADifferentMe Sat 17-Oct-09 18:10:09

Cashmere.........

robino Sat 17-Oct-09 19:19:54

Thank you!

Jemart Not so keen on the poncho but do like the boots. Reality - love the cardigan, will definitely seek that out when I pop in - suspect I have to spend credit note in store rather than online.

Will check out cashmere too. Any more ideas?

MrsBadger Sat 17-Oct-09 19:20:49

wine

dh gets M&S vouchers as loyalty points from one of his suppliers

we spent £100 this morning

[hic]

SueW Sat 17-Oct-09 19:21:31

Yep, cashmere.

If you can add to your credit note, I'd say one of the oversized scarves - I have the magenta, bought last Xmas and it's been brilliant all year, as a wrap, a scarf. I'm getting another in a diff colour this year.

Or the poncho - I just obught the grey cashmere v-necked one. You can wear it loose or with a belt around the middle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now