Talk

Advanced search

I have a new dress and its very flattering

(11 Posts)
traceybath Fri 16-Oct-09 12:31:23

here in black.

I know its been around for a few seasons but it does look very nice.

Will be wearing it next week when we're on a short break at a nice hotel for dinner one evening. Should also come in handy for a couple of xmas outings.

And with my new curled hair thanks to jewelsandgems' recommendation of the babyliss curling wand - well I shouldn't look quite as exhausted as i feel.

I do love new clothes (shallow emoticon)

EllieG Fri 16-Oct-09 12:33:00

Oo pretty!

moondog Fri 16-Oct-09 17:45:10

Very nice, yes.

SixtyFootDoll Fri 16-Oct-09 17:46:37

oohhh like it!

notjustapuppymum Fri 16-Oct-09 19:36:15

Lovely!

Greatfun Fri 16-Oct-09 20:37:28

I would look hideous in this but it is lovely. Its one I will put pn the list for when the diet is complete. wink

traceybath Fri 16-Oct-09 22:20:38

Should also say I find French Connection very generous in their sizes which always pleases me.

LetThemEatCake Sat 17-Oct-09 11:47:15

ooh get you!!! baby B is how many weeks old???!!! and you're rocking the party dress and lovely hair.

I like your style wink and hope to emulate it in a similar time frame. Lovely dress. Hope all is well.

traceybath Sat 17-Oct-09 13:30:52

She's 12 weeks old now!

We're going to brave leaving her with a babysitter next week at this place where we're staying for a couple of nights!

Bizarrely lost quite a bit of weight initially and then am now hovering at the same - need to lose that final half a stone.

Is your mum still around?

VictoriousSponge Sat 17-Oct-09 13:38:17

i likey

VictoriousSponge Sat 17-Oct-09 13:38:39

LTEC

did you just say "rocking the party dress"

please desist wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now