Talk

Advanced search

Shampoo and conditioner for both DD and me

(2 Posts)
angelene Fri 16-Oct-09 08:45:13

DD(4) is eczema-prone and I'm struggling to find a shampoo and conditioner for her that isn't full of crap and is available on the high street. I can't even find bloody Simple in our local (small) Boots! I'm off to Cardiff on Sunday though where there should be more choice, any suggestions?

Also, I've had a really itchy scalp recently (not headlice <<phew>>) and I wondered if anyone could recommend anything that would help it? I looked at T-Gel but some of the small print on the pack looked rather scary...

Thank you

mum2seb Fri 16-Oct-09 20:01:44

I use Faith in Nature shampoos and conditioners - and I get them from a local Health Food shop. They're on the internet, I think, if you google Faith in Nature, and then you could find a stockist off there.

The idea is that there's no crap in it, I suppose. I get a REALLY itchy scalp if I use almost anything else (the only other shampoo that worked was a freebie Aveda one I got with Marie Claire a couple of months back - far too much money for me normally, but great for free and it does seem to last for ever!!). Anything for dandruff or itchy scalps sends my scalp into overdrive, so I just steer clear.

Hope this helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now