Talk

Advanced search

Ideal pregnancy wardrobe - sorry if it's been done before

(2 Posts)
UnrequitedSkink Wed 14-Oct-09 21:38:56

Last time I was pregnant (6 years ago) I looked like a rotund scarecrow. In fairness, we had very little money, but I think I could have planned my wardrobe a bit better rather than wandering around in a mismatched assortment of DH's clothes, a stretchy purple dress and a couple of pairs of trousers from H&M.

This time it's all going to be different. Oh yes. I am going to be serene and lovely in a capsule wardrobe, which I will cleverly accessorize with an assortment of scarves, beads and...um...other things. Bags? So, what do I need then? What did you have in your maternity wardrobe that worked with everything?

PS - still don't have a huge budget, so sensible suggestions please!

PPS - I have a pair of vintage cowboy boots that I really want to wear a lot at the moment...

LetThemEatCake Wed 14-Oct-09 22:59:02

congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm not that useful for advice as I am lousy with budgets and have just had dc3 (so was mostly preg over the summer, not that relevant to you) but Topshop maternity jeans are good (about £40)

Also, maybe look for a knit dress in an empire line style that you can wear over leggings/ tights with your boots?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now