Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good compact foundation?

(6 Posts)
naturelover Wed 14-Oct-09 18:16:14

I'm too lazy/short of time to wear any make-up right now, but I figure if I have a two-in-one solid foundation/powder combo I might actually use it, and some mascara.

I'm totally sleep-deprived with a toddler and newborn so could do with a bit of make-up to make me look human.

Has anyone used the Lancome Teint Idole one and is it good?

unfitmother Wed 14-Oct-09 18:18:55

I go to work at 06:30 so all I have time to do is dab on a bit of Clinique's compact foundation, there's usually a bit left by the end of the day. smile

BaronessBarbaraKingstanding Wed 14-Oct-09 18:20:30

Max factor facefinity.

good coverage, lasts and 10 seconds to put on.

hatcam Wed 14-Oct-09 18:21:34

Bobbi Brown foundation stick, good colours, you can use it like concealer or like foundation, until your toddler draws on the leather sofa with it like mine just did. Sigh.

CybilLiberty Wed 14-Oct-09 18:23:47

Prescriptives do an AMAZING one called photogenic or something like that. I have never had so many compliments on my skin as when I wore that.

BaronessBarbaraKingstanding Wed 14-Oct-09 18:26:21

I used to have the Prescriptives one but it didn't suit my oily skin. The Max factor one is 'drier' more oil absorbing but I imagine would dry out some skin types.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now