Talk

Advanced search

New Look £10 jeans

(10 Posts)
bishboschone Wed 14-Oct-09 17:54:27

Are really rather good. I bought some today for work and they are actually quite flattering. They come in a variety of lengths and colours. Well done New Look!!

MrsBadger Wed 14-Oct-09 17:58:02

we have long been recommending New Look Hulas for large-arsed small-waisted pear-shapes - good cheap alternative to Gap Long & Leans

bishboschone Wed 14-Oct-09 18:36:24

I know you all have but I haven't tried them on before. I am indeed large of arse and they accomodate it well. thank you

LaurieFairyCake Wed 14-Oct-09 19:40:01

They are not Hula's. They are the £10 ones and they are much better than the 4 pairs of Hula's I have just thrown out.

They are dark, they are flattering, they wash and don't lose their shape, when you wear them they don't go baggy after a few hours wear so that you're hauling up around your waist.

I have recommended them a dozen time on here. I washed the 4 pairs I bought and they have not faded at all.

brimfull Wed 14-Oct-09 20:10:28

I do like them but they are a tad too flarey and my 30" leg have shrunk a bit so can only wear with flats now
I need 31"

andgodcreatedwoman Wed 14-Oct-09 20:24:28

I'm wearing mine as I type but I agree ggirl, mine seem to have shrunk a bit in the leg.

They fit really nicely everywhere and dh says my bum looks nice and round. Apparently that's a good thing.

bishboschone Thu 15-Oct-09 21:04:06

I didn't think they were Hulas but I am not a New Look expert . They do fit nicely. I am going to get the dark blue too.

MaggieBehaveOutGuising Fri 16-Oct-09 10:57:20

I've bpougth a couple of pairs and the zips always fall down. waste of money imo.

Bambinoloveseggbirds Fri 16-Oct-09 11:34:57

Are they higher waisted like the hulas? I am quite long in the body and hulas and the £19 M&S ones are the only ones that do up past my ying yang.

bishboschone Fri 16-Oct-09 19:56:15

not high waisted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now