Talk

Advanced search

Urgent boot desire, help me find these quickly please!

(8 Posts)
Jajas Wed 14-Oct-09 16:41:16

Had convinced myself that autumn shopping all done and dusted but just spotted someone wearing a gorgeous pair of sort of floppy biker type boots. Any ideas where I might purchase such a thing? They were sort of mid calf length, very casual bikery with a strap across ankle and looked 'floppy' suede like with a chunky thickish sole?

Would be most grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction please and sorry if everyone sick of the boot quest in general!

notamumyetbutoneday Wed 14-Oct-09 16:46:48

these?

Jajas Wed 14-Oct-09 16:50:21

Yes they are nice but without the heel as can't do anything more than dead flat!

stillfrazzled Wed 14-Oct-09 19:21:15

I've been fancying a pair like that in grey or maybe sandy colour - so I'll join your quest!

No leads though, I'm afraid.

RubyBooBerry Wed 14-Oct-09 19:24:55

Try asos! here

JanieF Thu 15-Oct-09 00:54:11

I just got the Fiorentini + Baker Eternity Boot in red (that's right, beans and rice for me for the foreseeable future), which are kind of like what you describe, although not suede:www.pedshoes.com/fiorentini_and_baker/fiorentini_and_baker.asp?productLineID=1&vendorID=29&productID =140&colorID=1057
Another F+B possibility is this one: www.pedshoes.com/fiorentini_and_baker/fiorentini_and_baker.asp?productLineID=1&vendorID=29&productID =824&colorID=1515

I know they cost an arm and a leg, but they are exquisitely crafted, and I'll have them for life (old lady with cats and kickass red boots).

bodycolder Thu 15-Oct-09 07:34:24

I really love those Have never heard of them before.They are far superior to any I have seen in the shops.

Jajas Thu 15-Oct-09 09:14:14

Ah thank you stylistos grin!

Some great links there, wow that F&B website looks wonderful, expensive but lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now