Talk

Advanced search

What's yr favourite Soap&Glory product?

(6 Posts)
titferbrains Mon 12-Oct-09 11:39:28

Want to order some stuff from boots and they have a special offer if you spend more than 12 quid on s&g stuff. So which ones do you recommend?

fillybuster Mon 12-Oct-09 11:41:08

The big tubs of pink moisturiser (sorry, can't remember names) are seriously fab; so much so that I've pretty much stopped using anything else. And the 'dirty scrubber' (or something) body scrub with brown sugar, lime and other stuff (turqoise lid) is also amazing.

owlandpussycat Mon 12-Oct-09 11:42:54

Also their lip gloss sexy mother pucker is lovely goes all tingly when you put it on.

shyandmighty Mon 12-Oct-09 12:43:51

Mine is Flake Away, shea butter, sugar and peach seed spa body polish. 'Transforms Your Scaly Legs From Reptilian To Radiant' - it does! Reminds me of summer holidays and smells divine!

lumpsdumps Mon 12-Oct-09 13:48:14

scrub actually, clean on me, clean mary, glad pits and flirtigo are some of my favourites, then again, I have too many favourites from them. I now don't use anything else

VerityBrulee Mon 12-Oct-09 17:00:25

There is a little jar of wrinkle filler which is fab for the lines around your eyes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now