Talk

Advanced search

Are these real UGGS??

(9 Posts)
Rosie29 Mon 12-Oct-09 08:48:34

www.uggdealer.net/images/1251722551.jpg

Having never had an interest in them I stumbled across these and thought they were nice. But is this site OK to buy them from? I heard that cheap ones don't last. Thanks

itsmeolord Mon 12-Oct-09 08:57:57

I can only see half a boot......

General rule of thunb though, if it looks too good to be true then it usually is.

dexter73 Mon 12-Oct-09 09:00:21

I think they are fake as they are shipped from China. Also I am always suspicious of sites that do not give a postal address.

PoisonToadstool Mon 12-Oct-09 09:02:42

It might be a picture of a real Ugg boot, but no, you will get fakes.

If fakes are fine by you than buy actual copies, from Next, Joe Browns, etc not from a site that will rip you off and send you fakes masquerading as the real thing.

PoisonToadstool Mon 12-Oct-09 09:03:42

Any website with 'ugg' in the URL is not genuine.

Here is a list of authorised online retailers.

Rosie29 Mon 12-Oct-09 09:06:41

Sorry about the link, it was my first attempt!
Anyway, having looked at the site it does look a bit dodgy! Any recommendations as to where to buy on line, I don't mind paying to get something that will last.

PoisonToadstool Mon 12-Oct-09 09:11:24

I just posted a link to a list of authorised retailers. Cloggs are good, free next-day delivery and you can probably find a discount code somewhere.

Rosie29 Mon 12-Oct-09 09:14:56

sorry, x-posts! I will check out that site, thanks

Kayran Mon 12-Oct-09 09:22:43

if you have membership Costco have genuine UGGs in store and I believe they are a good price although have not shopped around ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now