Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ordered of this site - massive discounts on UGG, Gucci, MAC, etc

(8 Posts)
pointsmakeprizes Sun 11-Oct-09 17:35:05

"here www.gtobuy.com/index.php?gOo=shop.dwt"

Someone sent me the link via email - not sure if it's too good to be true - v tempted by a pair of Louboutin boots at around £80!

rosieposey Sun 11-Oct-09 17:40:07

I have two genuine Chloe bags and the prices for a Paddington on there $250 would lead me to believe that these are counterfeit products. Also nowhere does it say that these products are genuine so i probably wouldn't buy from them.

pointsmakeprizes Sun 11-Oct-09 17:45:03

Too good to be true then, what a shame. Do you think the Uggs are fake too - love to get a new pair.

TheBolter Sun 11-Oct-09 17:45:23

Avoid like the plague. It looks like one of those businesses based in China or somewhere.

Always check the contact section - if, like this site, there is no ground address listed, or telephone no, it's going to be suspicious.

My sister bought some Ugg Langleys from one of these types of places - they arrived several sizes too small, with shoddy workmanship and a broken zip. She emailed them and the replied to tell her to send them back to some place in China, which she did at great expense, and never heard from them again. angry

pointsmakeprizes Sun 11-Oct-09 17:47:10

just saw a Hermes birkin bag on there for £189 - considering the waiting list and the real £5000+ price tag this is def too good to be true!

mummee09v Sun 11-Oct-09 19:10:14

yeah looks a bit dodgy to me!!!!

PoisonToadstool Sun 11-Oct-09 19:12:06

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

PoisonToadstool Sun 11-Oct-09 19:13:44

The pictures are a joke and nowhere does it say 'Ugg Australia' or 'Deckers' - you'll get shoddy fakes and have no comeback.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now