Talk

Advanced search

Black Baywaters at Cheshire Oaks!

(7 Posts)
salvadory Sun 11-Oct-09 10:29:03

They're rarer than hen's teeth at outlet shops normally.
So am v pleased with my friday purchase of a lovely black bayswater for £350 that I had to share.
There are a few more there, they are £500+ in the shops so a big discount (although i did wince when i parted with my cash)although some are ltd edition and without the little lock thing.

salvadory Sun 11-Oct-09 10:29:41

obviously that should read BaySwaters not baywaters, d'oh.

aarghhelp Sun 11-Oct-09 12:14:51

Is this a handbag?

AuroraB Sun 11-Oct-09 20:12:29

are they the arno leather ones? rather than natural veg tanned? have they feet and the cloche?

salvadory Sun 11-Oct-09 20:29:16

this bag is the exact same as the one I bought, the other black ones had a silver padlock and no cloche, I didn't check for feet on them, the one I bought had feet though.

AuroraB Sun 11-Oct-09 20:36:16

how exciting, i've seen some black ones at biscester recently but they were arno leather, which i'm not so keen on

sorry just realised i fired a load of questions in a very rude manner! hope you enjoy your bag, i do love the bayswater (i have an oak)X

salvadory Sun 11-Oct-09 20:44:43

am loving the bag more than is healthy grin, have been searching for it every time i go to any outlet as refuse to spend £550.
Didn't feel interrogated Aurora, just happy to share info and hopefully not in too smug a way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now