Talk

Advanced search

eye cream. it's now the time...

(9 Posts)
soopermum1 Sat 10-Oct-09 22:13:56

having just got into wearing moisturiser in the last year or so (I'm 36)I really need to face facts and get some decent eye cream. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a novice to all this, and all the various lotions and potions on offer today brought me out in a bit of a cold sweat.

what would you recommend? need day cream and night cream. day cream needs to be really light as am still struggling to come to terms with putting any sorts of potions on my face! not too expensive neither.

soopermum1 Sun 11-Oct-09 10:43:06

anyone going to save me from bags and wrinkles? grin

itsmeolord Sun 11-Oct-09 10:44:10

whats your budget?

kando Sun 11-Oct-09 10:47:18

Highly recommend the Avon Anew Rejuvinate range. I use the day, night and eye cream. They are all fairly light too. Only downside is that they are £18 full price but more often than not they are on offer - either money off or free gifts.

soopermum1 Sun 11-Oct-09 10:48:45

budget would be under £20. Will have a look at Avon, have heard good thingd about their stuff

janeite Sun 11-Oct-09 14:42:08

I am using the Olay Regenerist one, which I got when on half price offer. It's okay but the pot is tiny and it doesn't seem to do an awful lot. Tbh the Boots Time Delay one that I had before was about a third of the price and as effective.

cocolepew Sun 11-Oct-09 14:45:22

this is good

soopermum1 Sun 11-Oct-09 18:50:06

thanks for the suggestions, think i'll go with avon as it has a free goody bag if you spend over £20 on anew stuff and it means i can then try out samples of other stuff in the range. also get 10% cashback through the recently discovered quidco. plus, i've seen it on my mum's shelves in the bathroom and she's looking pretty good at 62

GeneHuntsMistress Sun 11-Oct-09 18:56:13

i'm loving the No7 Protect & Perfect eye cream, feels lush smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now